- Temple door opens at 9:00 AM
- Suprabatham – Morning 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Nithyakattale Pooje – Morning 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Sarva Darshana – Morning 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Temple remains closed from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (Prasadam Time)
- Sarva Darshana – Afternoon 2:30 PM to Evening 4:00 PM
- Temple door Closes after 4:30PM
Darshanam Timings: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Food and Accommodations
Food Facility: Except Prasadam offered for devotees and visitors during Lunch hours in the temple, any Other Food Sources are not available at the top of the hill. Food Shops and mini refreshment hotels are available only at the forest check post entrance gate.
Drinking Water: Drinking Water is available in Temple. A Sweet Water Borewell is also available in front of the Temple Arch.
Medical Facility: No Emergency Medical Facility is available at the top Hill. Please carry the Regular Medicines, First Aid Kits and Recommended Diet Supplements while Traveling.
Staying in Temple: Overnight stay on the top of the Hill or in Temple Premises is strictly banned due to possibility of wild animals attacks. Staying beyond 4:30 PM inside the Temple or on premises is not allowed.
Accommodation Arrangements: Tourists are advised to arrange a stay at Gundlupet lodges or cottages in Bandipur which are very nearby. Forest Guest House at Bandipur, Many Jungle Lodges, Resorts, Membership Resorts like Country Club, Mahindra, are available at Bandipur, Gundlupet and Masinagudi (Tamil Nadu).
Important Things to be Followed
- Protected Area – This area is covered under the Project Tiger for Bandipur wildlife sanctuary
- No Plastic Zone – Do not carry plastic covers, plastic bags.
- No Alcohol Zone – Consuming Liquor is strictly prohibited and is punishable.
- No Smoking Zone – Smoking is strictly prohibited and is punishable.
- Beware of Wild Animals – Elephants and Tigers are very commonly seen in the hill area; sometime on the roads too..! so, beware of these animals.
- Maintain Silence – Maintain Silence in Buses during Travel. Enjoy the Beauty of Nature. Don’t try to get down from running Buses or Don’t perform Stunts in the foot board during the travel.
- Trekking & Photo / Video Shoots – Trekking & Any kind of Pre-Wedding Shoots are Prohibited
- Video Documentation – Documentary Shoots, Drone Shoots in the surrounding places and in hills are allowed only with prior permission and to be accompanied by the forest department guides.